1. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at
the age of 8 weeks, we reserve the right to extend this at any time depending on the weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the
mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before we believe (and our Veterinarian confirms) that the puppy is ready. There is an additional $10 a day charge for puppies kept longer than 8 weeks of age in the event that it is being done to accommodate the buyer.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale and will be checked by our veterinarian. When the buyer takes ownership of the puppy they will register him for complimentary “first 30 day” pet insurance from Trupanion. This protects you from anything your puppy might pick up from vet visits or the trip from our home to your home.
3. The puppy will be up to date on shots and de-worming at the time of pick up of the puppy. It is very
important that you continue the vaccinations and de-worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other
dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule – around 16-20
weeks old. Place puppy on monthly heart worm medication with a broad spectrum dewormer to kill any other worms. We use Sentinel Spectrum.
4. The puppy will have been vet checked, and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
5. The buyer, at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 24 hours of accepting the puppy.
6. Documentation of a vet visit must be sent to the breeder within 48 hours of pickup in order for the Health Guarantee to be
honored. In the event you do not provide this information within 48 hours, Happy Doodle Farm, LLC is under no obligation to honor this health agreement.
7. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy, the puppy may be
returned for a full refund – provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must
provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”. There are no exceptions to this! You will not receive a refund unless the puppy has been returned to Happy Doodle Farm, LLC so we can ensure proper treatment for the puppy. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC does not agree to cover the cost of any independent treatments or procedures elected to be done by the buyer in the event of any ailment or illness. It is incredibly important to make contact with Happy Doodle Farm, LLC immediately upon consulting with a vet to set up a return of the puppy and refund. Do not go forward with any medical procedures because Happy Doodle Farm, LLC does not cover pet medical costs initiated by the buyer. Any returns of the puppy are to be facilitated and accommodated by the buyer. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC holds NO obligation to transport a puppy in order for the buyer to receive a refund. The buyer must agree to this obligation.
8. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer. This would include failure to properly maintain scheduled vaccinations and de-worming.
9. This guarantee does not cover cosmetice issues, minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or
external parasites or umbilical hernia. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC does not cover any ailments related to fertility or a puppy being a carrier for a genetic disorder. The buyer has agreed not to breed when making a purchase and breeding the dog is a violation of the terms. Any breed or attempt to breed will nullify this agreement. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC will disclose any known illnesses or health
issues prior to the sale so that a buyer can make an informed decision before bringing their puppy home.
10. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC assumes no responsibility for the puppy once in the care of the buyer. It is the
responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember
that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
11. Happy Doodle Farm. LLC assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale. If buyer has reason to believe that the puppy has a significant genetic health issue they should contact Happy Doodle Farm, LLC immediately to initiate a refund and return of puppy. This guarantee has no cash value toward treatments elected by the buyer.
12. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems. Buyer is expected to work with their puppy and seek professional training services if training is beyond the scope of their ability.
13. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the
weight of other puppies out of that mating. If available, Happy Doodle Farm, LLC will provide weights of previous puppies from prior breedings. We will do our best to provide an accurate weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
14. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC does not guarantee fertility or show worthiness. The puppy is strictly sold as a TOP
QUALITY PET. There are ZERO breeding guarantees made by Happy Doodle Farm, LLC. Breeding is a violation of this contract and will nullify any further coverage under this agreement.
15. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new
16. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC extends a two year guarantee against any congenital defects that will result in the death of the puppy. In the event of a death of a puppy a necropsy must be ordered at the expense of the buyer and sent to Happy Doodle Farm, LLC. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC will provide a replacement puppy or a refund within 12 months of the necropsy report being submitted to Happy Doodle Farm, LLC at the choice of the breeder.
17. If for any reason the buyer is unable to keep the puppy, the buyer agrees to return the puppy to Happy Doodle Farm, LLC and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. Happy Doodle Farm, LLC is under no obligation to extend any refund due to the buyer becoming incapable of caring for their dog. However we will always assist family’s with finding a safe, reliable forever home. Our goal is to ensure no dog originating from HDF is placed into a shelter or rescue.
18. The buyer agrees and promises to provide food, shelter, medical care, love, interaction and proper training to the puppy for life. The buyer understands the financial and personal obligation of accepting a puppy into their life.
By accepting (defined as taking a puppy home with you from Happy Doodle Farm, LLC) a puppy you fully understand and agree to these terms.